Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Fairways Primary School KFC Mini-Cricket Kids meet their heroes at the Mzansi Super League




KFC has joined the exciting Mzansi Super League (MSL) as proud sponsors of the tournament’s ball boys and girls. Kids all around the country are getting the opportunity to meet their cricket heroes up close and it has been an unforgettable experience for each of the boys and girls.

The KFC Mini-Cricket kids from Fairways Primary School from Johannesburg made it well known that being ball boys and girls was just as exciting meeting their biggest cricketing heroes, Kagiso Rabada and Dale Steyn. Not only did they get to rub shoulders with their heroes but were also given autographs.

KFC Mini-Cricket player, Zoe Chetty, was blown away by the experience of getting to meet her heroes, “My favourite part of today was meeting and getting a hug from my heroes Dale Steyn and Kagiso Rabada. I told Dale and Kagiso that they were my favourite cricket players. When I see my friends that do not play KFC Mini-Cricket I will tell them about my day and encourage them to play KFC Mini-Cricket if they want to experience something as cool as this.”

KFC Mini-Cricket player, Faroula Abdul, said, “The whole experience was absolutely amazing, just being here was amazing plus it was fun being a ball girl because I learnt a lot from watching the game. I met Kagiso Rabada, Quinton de Kock and so many other players and they make me want to be just like them when I grow up.”

Khushi Chahar, felt that her experience was better than a first class experience, “It was great to get to meet and see our heroes close to us. Getting to meet Kagiso Rabada and getting a huge hug from one of my heroes was amazing. I would love to do this again and I am so happy that I love KFC Mini-Cricket so much.”

For more information on KFC Mini-Cricket visit www.kfcminicricket.co.za  or contact CSA at (011) 880 - 2810 









No comments:

Post a Comment