Friday, January 29, 2021

We are back with our seminars


Thursday, January 21, 2021

WE ARE BACK in 2021 with our In Tune with sports seminars

Intune Communications and Entertainement ran a highly successful webinar series starting in May and finishing in December 2020. We have spoken to speakers all around the world to see if they will take part in the series and we have had a massive interest.

Some of the speakers will speak for free but others will speak at a small cost. Register here: How do you keep up with sports coaching, administration and business trends from all over the world? Can you learn from one sport and take you learnt and apply it to another sport? What a lot of people don't know about sports coaches is that they continuously need to learn to stay at the top of their game. They need to give all of their players the opportunity to learn and grow as individuals. We give coaches the opportunity to attend our webinars to learn from the best and apply what they learn to their own teams. We get a look at a holistic approach to coaching and get speakers to talk about the top 1% as well as the other 99% of sports people. Find out how coaches are tackling the new reality Tap into the minds of sports industry leaders Learn new techniques and get ideas to put more fun into your coaching programme See what international sports are trying out Learn how to boost your income stream And so much more …………………. REGISTER NOW and you will be kept updated on future topics and webinars Register here:

Monday, January 18, 2021

Online shopping from the perspective of our #IntuneCommunications founder

 Online shopping from the perspective of our #IntuneCommunications founder @kasseybelluigi

It's about the customer experience. Dont underestimate shoppers
Looking at the good, the bad and the worst!